Sunday, May 29, 2011

the 5th day back in miri

today is the 5th day in miri.. n the first gang frens that i had met is adrian they all. n this is all efan's fault.. haha.. but, im glad to c them n of course feeling excitement n scary to c them either. i can felt that night, i feel my hand cannot stop shaking.. n i noe wat's goin on. im scared to c him again, eventho i feel very curious how he had been all these months time. i feel there's a small fate between us, whenever i come back.. he's the first person among all my frens that will bump into me. the last time, i tot i wont be seeing him again during cny.. he's the first guy i bump into when im back in miri, n now.. if isnt efan to make me go for the gathering. he is still the first guy that i bump into.. cos i met him in parkson.. so, is this a small fate..

then, both of my arms now starting to itch.. i think its really the stupid lotion fault.. damn. now i deserve an itch.. my thigh is oso itching but its not worse than both my arms.. another week time, i'll be having my exams soon.. i feel like omg!!! but, still at times i feel like im slacking.. my goodness.. as my hair stops dropping now.. i feel happy d.. u will not know how i feel during in kl. i lose tons of hair everytime.. i feel so scary.. =( n now coming back, i have to buy all sorts of hair tonic to rescue my hair..

anyway, have to force myself go back to study d.. dont think too much oso..


29.05.2011

No comments: