Sunday, May 15, 2011

9 more days

today's date is 15th of may. there will be 9 more days to go that i'll be heading home.. so wishing that i will be home now. but the problem is going home means exam is coming soon.. n sometime, it is so annoying to think bout it. i feel like i have not prepare enough, n I'm going home.. this feeling of me right now, is really like those Japanese soldiers are heading to war very soon.. planning n how to fight this war. if, they cannot win, how r they going to go back n face their families and their countries.. n that is what I'm thinking right now.. i have not prepared enuf.. n i feel I'm hanging just there. i feel stress. n time is flying fast, n I'm helpless.. its like, its not enuf.. i feel shitty. n here I'm writing blog to express myself.

at times, i feel like doing something, which i do not feel like doing. but, to think once again. its not worth. cos what i wanted to do, its a definite wasting my time more n more than i can ever bear. so, how stress, how shitty, how in-tolerate i am to myself, i will just to have bear it and continued on my studies and revision..

this time, i really put more effort than what i had in my previous times. but, i know that it still not enough, cos i feel like i just cannot stick all the information into my head. to think about it, i feel like i am going crazy at times.. because i will not fail again. I'm no longer working. I have more time than i have compared to previously. n to think again, i do not know where my time had gone too..

life sucks n sucks n sucks...


-15.05.2011-

No comments: