Saturday, May 7, 2011

my last F4 class

today was my last class with my teacher.. all of my years, i hardly can feel so close with my teacher.. even now, there are some of the teachers, i dont feel the sincere of buying them a card. but just her, who gave me such a heart that i never have a teacher that can make me feel so motivated n gratitude of wat she had given me.. i usually feel negative at times.. when i feel so stupid n not as clever.. but, she jus motivated us n never give up on us.. she's really did her best n put in real effort on us.

but, wat had happened today, is the best funniest sincere day of my life. im not sure, wat the others are thinking. but, its wat myself thought too. at least, i noe i have the heart of making everyone laughin at times when i get to noe u more better.. n this is wat happen today.. haha.. today, is my last class for my F4, business law with my teacher, Ms Kemalatha. i never feel or anything to buy anything special for my teacher all these time.. n she's my first teacher, that i sincerely wanted to let her noe that i care, n i appreciate n feel gratitude of wat she had provide for us.. n i thanked her for this semester. i bought her a card of thank you. its not expensive, but its a sincere from me n my classmates, as they wanted to join in either. therefore, i gave her as our sincere.

today onwards, it will be my motivation n a memory of happiness.. but, anyway. i cant believe wat i had did, but it sort of automatically out of nowhere.. she forgotten one last important topic to us.. but, she couldnt say out.. n i sort of automatically, pointing to my teacher n i said.. i noe... n i blurted out half pointing n say its termination of agency.. haha.. n she was like in shock smilin at me n said yes, termination of agency.. haha.. n all of the class are like laughing.. haha.. my fren, amy. she said i shud put my other hand on my hips n pointing tat will be adorable.. haha..

n i cant stop smiling when i walk back from school. cos i feel happy. n i feel sad too, that the class is ending jus like this.. but still its the most wonderful subjects tat i ever been thru.. haha.. XD


-07.05.2011-

No comments: