Sunday, July 3, 2011

the returning back to kl

b4 my returning to kl, i was celebrating efan's birthday. its been a long time i help him celebrating. last year, only me n him went to eat. then, think wat join us later. this year, we have dinner at coco with think wat n cindy. omg the best pizza, the best chicken wing, i dont like the steak at all. the meat seems to be so hard n not watery bit at all. therefore, i prefer the side order.. then later, i was in a very hard decision whether to stay or leave, as i cant seem to get any answers from adrian they all whether to meet at where. i was being scolded as the lousiest OC. haha.. then we end up goin to rexbox again.. n i bought an indulgement chocolate cake for efan. i was so nervous. unable to sing. unable to find my voice. unable to find myself comfortable whenever i saw him. i try to calm myself. haha.. i feel like im having my final exam whenever i saw him. so funny.. all those feelings that i had that night, is like facing the final exam. i felt my face is hot. but, anyway.. luckily everyone still having a good time. haha.. the birthday boy directly become so active when he saw them. haha.. b4 that, he was like a dead fish. keep on playing his fb only or msn. haha.. we have fun until 2am. the rest, have fun until overtime. i cant stay any longer. as i have an early flight back to kl once again. n unable to find anyone to pick me up. after being ngam by my parents. i have no choice to make a last minute sms to desmond to pick me up. n luckily, he able to fulfil my favour by delaying his appointment an hour later. n thank god for that.

This morning was my flight back to KL from Miri. leaving Miri at 10am. Thinking that i only able to be back home on the month of August. Thinking that i only can be with m
y mum n dad on the month of August. addition, listening to the secret garden songs again. wow, i feel sentimental. i feel unbearable to let go. i feel do not want to go back kl. i wanna stay put.. feel so sad. i cry n cry whenever i think bout it.. my tears was running down towards my cheeks. i had to clear it with my hands cos i forgot to take tissue with me. thank god, i brought sunglasses with me, so i can cover my red eye.. haha..

Later, when the plane had fly me up to the sky, i was sitting on the side of the window. it was such a long time ago that i had sit beside a window. n i realised that, i never noticed b4 that how beautiful is the world up there. therefore, i taken some pics on top of the sky, where so many clouds around. as i see, its the
most beauti
ful beautiful nature beauty that i ever seen. it was blue sky, white clouds with all kinds of different shapes. it sooths me. it was so beautiful. i feel like this is how the heaven muz look a like. it reminds me of the place where Hercules's parents stayed on the heavens. i feel like im somewhere there, where part inside me i can fly around, where i cud seat n where i cud stay.. its jus beautiful..

whenever i went to swim, i always look on top of the skies..
i feel, if i cud able to c it, within it. n wat wud i find? beauties.. so, i always look deep n deeper. i only found it fascinating n pretty. but now, i found it looks like soft white pillow, where i cud lie on it. where i cud sleep so peacefully. where i cud jump around like playground. i jus feel like its the most wonderful place around. n it mayb the most quiet place to rest. haha.. n thats me. i love to look at pretty things. n i love to sleep, love to eat, love to play..







03.07.2011

No comments: