Thursday, March 24, 2011

wat a dream?! wat a day?!

in my life, i never dream sth so special.. all my dreams are always being chased by bad ppl, killers, ghosts.. n i have to run away to save my life. n sumtyms, suddenly, my hand was being hold n run together for our lives too.. so, all my life, i have actually been running. but running from who?

but, jus yesterday.. Oh my?! being here for almost 3 months now. mayb because i hardly eat real food.. or mayb i havent truly enjoyed food as compared to last year. as now, i only jus simply eat light meal.. cereal, fruits, biscuit, milo.. of course sumtyms, dinner. i'll cook fried mee hun, or mayb bread. it the cheapest n able to save money too. n i dreamed bout food.. haha.. its like all kinds of food.. C... i told u its special.. i dont believed anyone ever dreamed food b4, except me. haha..

i dreamed a very very popular chef guy who cooks all the wonderful smells n delicious food. n i was there to help him taste the food. or shud i say sort of eating all the food. haha.. i really used my chopsticks eating every of the food. haha.. so yummy. i remember got fried rice, n mayb fish. but, the dream is like so fast. n i cant really remember most of it except im eating..

n the day has come.. i never realised i eat non stop for the day. i woke up n eaten one bowl of oatmeal. later, goin classes.. teacher gave us 15mins break. i felt hungry once again. i go buy 'hot n roll" omg! the cheese n ham, costs RM3.90.. really so tasty n yummy.. i m a food loyalty. once, i loved the food. i will definitely have to eat it at least once a week.. haha.. everytime, i eat this food. i wud have to blame my other classmates. cos she's the one who introduce me the food.. its fattening. they put ham on the savoury paratha/ n cheese, onion, mayonaise.. so. tell me?! haha.. FAT rite? =D but, i loved it.

later on, i had to go back home. as i no longer feel like staying in the school library for the day. as, im tryin to avoid this annoying classmates which i started to hate her.. she's really driving me crazy.. but, it felt so good to be cruel the other day to her.. she's too dramatic.. all, she had given me are problems n its like trying to used u.. anyway, during classes i feel so frustrated when her stupid mobile jus never stops ringing or sms.. she's jus not the person to wanting to study.. n summore, crying n crying.. n i jus dont want to care anymore.. its always her problem with the boyfren.. the boyfren was an arse.. the guy even slaps her, calls her bitch or sluts. u tell me, is that guy worth to be with for the future. i told her, but she doesnt want to listen. so, i dont wanna care anymore. anyway, i cud hear her sniff** for the whole period. she's the person who loves to skip class n critisise the teacher's teaching of not good yet wanting to borrow notes from u n she loves to lie to create stories to get ur sympathise.. she is so smilar to my fren, which i used to hang out when i was in secondary schol.. i cant deal with this type of ppl anymore. tokin bout her increase my angriness.

so, reaching home.. i felt like grabbing sth to eat.. n i think of the mee hun once again.. haha.. i go make simple mee hun. i heaten the mee hun. n i fill bit oil into my plate mix with soy sauce n then i turned the mee hun like kolo mee hun n of course i put some bean sprout. n guessed wat, it turned out to be so delicious.. n i ate that at 4sth.. at 9sth.. my housemate got back, she said she was hungry.. so, i made her another bowl of simple mee hun. sumhow, i feel like eating it. n i made another bowl so, i can shared the food with my other housemates too.. who noes later on, my room mate. she dont want to eat when i made the mee hun. n she starts to nag she's hungry later on. my korean housemate starts to made us fried rice, kim chii.. oh MY?! its very delicious.. haha.. n we ate at 12midnight.. so, now.. i feel like omg!! im FAT. cos i have been eating whole day..

today, waking up in the morning.. it was a beautiful day.. n i guessed i dream sth. but, i cant remember. cos when they ask me bout the date n month. i said isnt now is the month of april.. haha..

what a day?!

-24.03.2011-

No comments: