Saturday, March 19, 2011

B17-03 : 19.03.2011

i have been living in this hostel for almost 3 months now.. n my dad is paying for RM730 a month include the utilities n the services.. being here, i have 7 housemates including myself. meeting their frens who are also staying here too.. i dont have my frens stayin in this building. most of my classmates are staying in the other apartment.

there is a swimming pool where i able to swim. i havent been swimming for years. i dont swim when i was in miri, how do u ever trust the public swimming that we had. i remembered when i was young. i joined swimming lessons for fun together with my primary classmate. n we saw sth brown brown colour floating in the pool.. n u guessed it for urself? haha.. the first time, i swim here. it almost took my breathe away with 1 lap. but, its gettin fun. i able to swim quite a few laps now. n i love watching those adorable little kids learning how to swim. how small n fragile n innocent n so much cuteness within them.. how i wish there are few more ppl like them.. i cannot longer due with evil ppl.. i jus dont noe how?!

n being here, then i realized how lucky i was when im home. i had someone to cook for me to eat. n all of the food that i never want to eat, i ended eating it now. haha.. for instance, oatmeal, kiwi, steam vege, coffee(bit bit).. now, i hardly eaten any rice,meat,fish.. but, all of these foods, doesnt mean i able to eat at outside. jus tat, outside food is expensive n its not worth at all. i feel bad d to used my dad money. summore, he's paying for all my installments. n thats wat stressing me so much.. i guessed noone will understand, because they are not me.

but being here, it oso made me realized that i no longer think bout my sadness anymore. im not sure. but, i dont seem to write any sadness bout my past. n thats good news to myself. but, it doesnt mean im no longer facing sadness. i still will. jus tat, its really a new beginning now. another new chapter to my life without the brought forward of my past. now, i feel like i can write more of happiness. n i like it this way. so, whenever i read thru. i noe i had finally moved on. thank you, time! now, i believe time can really heal. i jus took quite a long time to recover my happiness. haha..



No comments: