Friday, March 18, 2011

18.03.2011

Seems like its been 2years that i had ignore this blog. i never noe wat i wanted to write. as everytime, all i felt my life is always = to miserable.. its like no improvement at all. to summarise my life, on the year 2008.. i was still working in a very small small audit firm called Hii King Hiong & Co.. In the year end of 2009, i left my job in the end of december 2008 regretfully to work in the hotel called Park City. oosh.. i never felt so much like an inhuman for so long.. eventho, it will be good for me to forget n moved on my life, as i never felt like inhuman for almost 3-4yrs. but, anyway, working at this hotel, my job is like working from 730am until 430pm. i worked there as an audit income. its a job like loan shark which my colleagues named me. i checked their money. everythin which concerns with revenue n money. to be frankly, i only got to leave at 430pm as i had very important things to settle. but most of the time, i always ended up coming home around 10 till 11pm. n so, the next day continue n continue the same routine.. n it had been goin thru months.. in the end, i never get to see the sun but moon n stars. i always got scolded by my dad for coming home late. as, we r like living in the same house. but we hardly dine together n hardly see each other for months.. tats kinda worse..

so in the mid year of 2010., i changed my job to this restaurant called food n tea.. b4 that, i tot of gettin a job in the construction. but, seems like the employer seems to misunderstood me for unable to wait for her job offer.. so, i ended up taking the job in the restaurant n which this company oso really kind of sux. n i hated it after working there few months.. i dont noe wat's wrong with the management.. n i feel so tired n gettin unhappier. n it makes me realised working in a different environment for year 2010 is really sucks.. n i mean way sucks.. i shud have continued working at the audit firm to do more tax.. i have great colleagues, except for my senior who always treated me so badly. n i never noe y till now. i realised this when she seems to found out my background. im not sure why? but, i enter the company as the same procedures without any help of the boss. plus it was her who interviewed me. n i never think this wud be such offence for not exposing myself, which i always prefered myself to be as low profile as ever.. mayb everyone loves to take me for granted. mayb my face says pls bully me. sumtyms its really so sad! to think of i have always gotten bullied.

but, still the year for 2010 is like a magical as i havent been to so many place.. so impossible, as it never happen to me b4.. i went to kk on the month of june. later on, travel to hong kong with efan n his gang which i was actually no longer interest in goin as efan's been keep on delaying n i oledy taken up john's offer to join him to cambodia on the month of january 2011. n i dint really have much leave to take if i go for both of the trips. but, wat do u noe? efan's real good in persuading me to join the trip. telling me this n tat. eventually, i got the approval from my dad n he's ok to sponsor my flight ticket n i'll be bearing all the expenses.. wad do u noe, it was a real good trip. gotten real fat n seeing my tummy all over the pics really make me feel so shamful n wanting to delete it.. haha..i feel so OMG!

as for the trip to cambodia, its nice too.. but, its quite hot n dusty.. the rural placest.. the first time, we reach there.. u believe this immigration ppl ask for pocket money from u.. he asks us to go away n ask my dad for pocket money.. oh my?! wat to do? i heard from the tourguide, the police usually loves to stop the drivers n very automatically, they jus hand the money to them, so they can leave. anyway, there's lots of angkor wat in siem reap. at first, when u saw it. u feel like wow.. but, the second, third time n forth n many more. u will feel like stayin inside the bus n dont feel like goin out. due to goin out, u have to face all the kids around u, begging u to buy all the souvenirs.. even how rich u r.. how do u able to buy all of it rite? so, ended up giving them sweets n food to them.. they will feel so happy n grateful, n u will be creating a santa claus to them. their lives are so so sad n suffer..

at pnom penh, we have to sit on the bus for half day jus to reach the beach.. i always love sight seeing. u cud c the green mountain n the planting. its real rural which u wont able to c in my hometown. but, its also another place that i ate in the restaurant that they cook the soup with the animal's head. u can c the teeth.. it directly make me loss appetite.. n there's the place of the killing field. i dint entered as i cant faced death.. its too tortured for the souls. n i dont have much healthy spirit on me.. my dad n brother n the others went in. it was really sad, if u watched the video.. u really wud cry.. i felt tears on me when my dad told me. i think it may changes his view after watching it.. as u will cherish everyone besides u.

after coming back to my trip.. now Year 2011.. i ended back here in kl. continuing my studies. back to student life.. now looking all the classmates whom are all so young n enjoying. as for me, i did enjoyed once but now i have to seriously finish it. so i can have my stress free back. not stressing all the time..

No comments: