Tuesday, April 19, 2011

wat a dinner?!

tonight, can say is the best dinner.. i had my dinner at this enquiry kitchen, in pyramid. i gotten to eat tofu, chicken, long bean vege, lian-o soup n a fried dumplings.. oh such a nice dinner. n summore another dessert of green tea icecream.. ooo soo nice.. olright, i noe its fat. but, nevermind lar. once a while. (im dieting, swimming directly starting tomolo) y?! because my relatives came here for business trip.. so, they came over n look for me to take me out for dinner.. seeing them here, i feel so happy too. its almost like looking at my parents n sisters.. the feelings are so so nice n warm.. n how i wish my parents are here too.. n mayb i'll cry again.

but, anyway i was feed with 1.2bowl of rice.. n the vege n chicken, dumpling.. they keep putting all the foods into my plate.. my goodness.. haha.. but, it was nice.. n its like so suddenly, the whole night i feel like i cant stop talking.. n listening them toking bout my parents in miri there.. i feel so excited to noe more bout their activities.. haha.. n then some of the news tat happenned in miri.. haha.. then, we tok bout how old tat we are growing. n everyone is goin to their separate lives sooner.. summore, my cousin is goin to be marry soon.. his wedding will be held on the september 9th.. i wonder, wonder.. will i be coming back? im still not sure.. cos around that month.. i mayb having exam seasons once again.. n i get to be reminded im old by my cuzzie.. okay thats bad.. coming here, i really trying to hide my age.. as its really making feel so old d. haha.. i only get to be a little younger when im with my frens together.

i wish to go home sooner.. but, goin home means, i have to face lots of stress.. rite now.. there's another 5 more weeks to go that i'll face my real final exams.. as my good teacher is reminding us everyday whenever we attended her class.. she's good in nervous my body system.. n im very scare n worry that i'll disappoint my parents.. so, im in such a very nervous n excited moment.. its like im stuck.. how i wish i can freeze time.. to be home to c my parents but dont feel like goin home to face exams..


No comments: